In addition to the information on this website, you might find the following publications and links useful.
- Intergovernmental Agreement on a National Framework for Responding to PFAS Contamination - provides specific guidance on actions at PFAS contaminated sites.
- The PFAS Contamination Response Protocol - provides information on roles and responsibilities when responding to PFAS contamination.
- PFAS National Environmental Management Plan (NEMP) - outlines consistent environmental management requirements that regulators across Australia have agreed on.
- National PFAS Position Statement - a shared vision of Australian governments to reduce PFAS use in Australia, to reduce further releases into the environment.
- PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (PDF) - produced by the Department of Health.
- PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (Word) - produced by the Department of Health.
- SAFEMEAT is a partnership between the red meat and livestock industry and state and federal governments of Australia to ensure products achieve the highest standards of safety and hygiene from the farm to the consumer. SAFEMEAT has published a factsheet on PFAS for producers.
- Visit our PFAS Advice page to find who to contact regarding any specific PFAS management requirements in your state or territory.