In addition to the information on this website, you might find the following publications and links useful.
- PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (PDF) - produced by the Department of Health.
- PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (Word) - produced by the Department of Health.
- PFAS levels in donated blood - Factsheet (PDF) - produced by the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
- Expert Health Panel for PFAS - read about the Expert Panel and its report to the Australian Government on potential health effects of PFAS.
- Mental health counselling services - information on how to access.
- Free financial counselling services - visit the Department of Human Services or Australian Securities and Investments Commission for further information.
- SAFEMEAT is a partnership between the red meat and livestock industry and state and federal governments of Australia to ensure products achieve the highest standards of safety and hygiene from the farm to the consumer. SAFEMEAT has published a factsheet on PFAS for producers.
- For information on any site investigations or any precautionary advice in your area, visit our PFAS Advice page.