In addition to the information on this website, you might find the following publications and links useful.
- enHealth Guidance Statements on PFAS - June 2019 (PDF); enHealth Guidance Statements on PFAS - June 2019 (Word) - guidance for use in assessing any public health risks where PFAS have been released into the environment, including information on the major human exposure pathways, the development of human health reference values for PFOS, PFOA and PFHxS, breast feeding and pregnancy, and blood tests.
- PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (PDF); PFAS Health Effects and Exposure Pathways - Factsheet (Word) - produced by the Department of Health.
- PFAS levels in donated blood - Factsheet (PDF) – produced by the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
- Expert Health Panel for PFAS - read about the Expert Panel and its report to the Australian Government on potential health effects of PFAS.
- Mental health counselling services - information on how to access.
- For information on any precautionary advice in your area, visit our PFAS Advice page.
- For information on Australian research on PFAS and human health, visit our Research page.
Still need some answers?