In addition to the information on this website, you might find the following publications and links useful.
- Intergovernmental Agreement on a National Framework for Responding to PFAS Contamination - provides specific guidance on actions at PFAS contaminated sites.
- National PFAS Position Statement - a shared vision of Australian governments to reduce PFAS use in Australia, to reduce further releases into the environment.
- South Australia's ban on fluorinated firefighting foams - this ban came into effect on 30 January 2018 and includes a two-year grace period to help industry transition to fluorine-free firefighting foam to meet the requirements of the ban.
- Queensland's Environmental Management of Firefighting Foam policy - this policy came into effect on 7 July 2019. It sets standards to be met by anyone who handles, transports, disposes, stores, uses, or releases firefighting foams in Queensland.
- Victoria's Interim position statement on PFAS - this statement summarises information about Environment Protection Authority Victoria’s position on PFAS and PFAS management, including leachate discharges to sewer and interim criteria for reuse of PFAS-impacted soil.